7.31.2017

Bella Skill Builder ~ Month 7




It is time to share the newest block for the Bella Skill Builder Sew Along hosted by the Fat Quarter Shop and designed by Sherri McConnell of a Quilting Life.

I just happened to be hanging clothes on the line today and thought it would be a perfect way to share the block I made for this month.


There are two block patterns this month and they both use half and quarter square triangles.  Fat Quarter Shop send me [this] handy dandy little ruler that makes the task of creating half square triangles easy peasy : )


I love how this blocks works with the others in the series.
Please be sure to share you versions on Instagram using the hashtag #BellaSkillBuiler
I love to see what you are making!

The patterns are free and are available [HERE] on The Fat Quarter Shop Blog.

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise


SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so TEMPTING!! Your blocks look great, and I would jump into this head first if I did not have SO MANY projects on my plate already...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!