10.28.2015

Orchard Hot Pads for Quilt Market



Quilt Market was last weekend.  It is a fabric show for fabric companies and pattern companies
to share their latest collections.   RJR fabrics asked me to create my Orchard Hot Pads for Quilt Market.  I used the new fabric line called "In the Kitchen" by Patrick Lose.


The fabrics are perfect for the hot pads.  My favorite print includes all the kitchen supplies and is perfect for fussy cutting the patchwork squares. 


I have added a few paper patterns for the Orchard Hot Pads to my Etsy shop.
The pattern includes a color booklet and full size pattern pages.

Happy Sewing!

xo
Charise 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You got the pattern on paper! It looks great and so do the potholders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love! The pattern and the fabric are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!