11.06.2013

Quilty Fun




Lori Holt is an uber talented fabric and pattern designer.  She has just published a quilting book with The Fat Quarter Shop - "Quilty Fun". 
I was very excited to be invited to join her blog hop - quilt along!
 


Every week the Fat Quarter shop will be sharing instructions for the block of the week.
Follow this link for the instructions and blogger of the week.
 
 


 
At the end on the quilt along, Lori will share how to put the quilt together complete with that adorable border!
 
My week is not until the beginning of 2014 but I've decided to sew along with Lori!

 I used some of my favorite fabrics including a fabric from Lori's Bake Sale line for the top left apple.
You can find the fabric at the Fat Quarter shop here
 
I hope you will quilt along!!!
 
xo
Charise

4 comments:

  1. I was working on these blocks when she first introduced them on her blog and thoroughly enjoyed them, but never finished all the rows. I need to get the book because she shows some great projects that I could use the rows I did finish in. The apples were one of my favorites to make, since I have a little orchard, in fact I made several extras...once I got started I couldn't stop! I love Lori's blog, patterns and now videos on YouTube, what a sweet and caring person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These apples look so yummy! I didn't do the original rows, but I'm all set now for the new sew along - love this first block so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apples are so cute! I wish I had thought to use a polka dot of the background. Hmmmm.....Maybe I can start over. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wondering if the vintage bom is gonna keep going?? we are far behind now so thought you may have ditched it??
    just wondering

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!