4.08.2013

Pat a Cake & More Pomme Potholders

 
 
I have a pile of projects that I've wanted to check off the "to do" list.  This afternoon I spent some time whittling down the list.  One is my now shrinking list of Bee Blocks.  Yay!!!
Erin in the Cocorico Bee is making a baby quilt!  She asked for Nursery Rhyme Blocks.
I picked Pat a Cake. 
I created the cake and cake stand pattern
the "B" is from Kumiko Fujita's Patchwork Patterns 318.
 
 
I'm working on finishing seven of my Pomme Potholders for various people.  These are in various stages of finish.  These are very easy and fun to make and make great gifts.  You can find the pattern in Stitch Spring 2013.
 
xo
Charise

10 comments:

  1. Sweet little cake! Love the fussy cutting on the stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky person getting this cake on a stand ~ really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have got to find time to make those adorable potholders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! I'd definitely want to try the Pomme Potholders. Love your fabric selections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. You always find the cutest fabrics on the planet for your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all but especially the Pat-A-Cake - it's very scrummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. will you please sell this pattern! I love it!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the cake and cake stand pattern available? It looks perfect for a project I have in mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!