2.21.2013

Learn to paper piece with me!

I'm so excited to announce I will be teaching a paper piecing class at Drygoods Designs in Seattle!!!
Drygood Design is an amazing fabric store and sewing boutique located in the historic neighborhood of Ballard.  Keli has created the most beautiful shop.
 
If you are in the area on May 25th and have wanted to learn to paper piece, this is the class for you.  We will be making a paper pieced apple and incorporating it into a frame pouch.
 


It will be held on  Saturday, May 25th 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
You can find the details for the class here.
 
She has lots of wonderful classes including quiltmaking classes from Katie Pederson, author of Quilting Modern.
 
And be sure to check our Keli's amazing online shop
 
I am off to get ready for an Art Docent Lesson with my son's Kindergarten class.
We are going to study Allen Crite's Parade on Hammond Street.  Looking forward to hanging out with all 28 of them - they are a hoot : )
 
xo
Charise 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that would be a fun day ~ I just might do it! I live in Portland, OR and it could be a nice getaway and overnighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, have fun on your kindergarten class trip! I always volunteer to chaperone when my sons' classes go to art museums, too. It's so much fun to experience the art fresh and new again through their eyes. Now, Seattle? If I could fold a nice big tuck in the map of the United States so that Seattle, WA was adjacent to Atlanta, Georgia, why, I'd be there in a heartbeat. ;-) I hope you have a chance to teach near the Carolinas someday. Happy Monday, Charise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish so much I could take a paper piece class from you. Wish wish. The ones I've taken have been stupid and old fashioned. I want to take a more modern class with more Japanese quilting ideas. I wish you'd do an online class and I'd be glad to pay for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!